The Maker Space in Penzance
Recent blog posts
- pirate hackers after school club
- re blogged from Klitmøller on the coast of Denmark
- no more ads!
- Empty Shelves Full Shelves
- How to Back Up and Restore Application From the Previous Installed Operating System on Ubuntu, Linux Mint and Debian
- New Montly Events
- Fun Bike ride
- Films@lunch dropin film sessions
- New Beginnings at Open Shed
- Midweek mender at penzance openshed
Open Shed is a members organisation, and we are open for enquires, projects and asking questions from 9am untill 8pm daily
want to know more? or take a look round? pop in or check out our open days on the events calendar.
Welcome to Open Shed, a non-profit members organisation providing space for members to meet, work, code, and build things. Our space includes a bike kitchen, workshop, electronics lab, conference and activity room, co-working space and AV suite. Of course, we have free wifi throughout the building and pc's netbooks running Linux.
What can you do here?
Meet people, build things, ﬁx things, learn codeing, electronics, writing, blogging, Linux, A place to work, a space to be creative with technology, and work on your bicycle. Find out more about our activities and our philosophy.
Have fun, be creative. Exchange ideas and share skills. Engage more deeply with the technology that surrounds us.